685 replies to this topic

#1 LPee

LPee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:22 PM

Can't remember where i heard/read this but there was talk that Anthony Callea will be one of the judges on the Australian version.

X8_zps77bd8603.jpg

#2 Speck-Bella

Speck-Bella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,609 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:51 PM

Can't remember where i heard/read this but there was talk that Anthony Callea will be one of the judges on the Australian version.

I've seen it mentioned a few times that AC and Vanessa Amorosi would be 2 of the judges.

f4882985-8d4d-4767-9af5-9dcab6fe9e0c_zps

#3 LPee

LPee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:03 AM

VA and AC could be good choices.
But it does make me wonder if there is enough room for another talent show in OZ...

X8_zps77bd8603.jpg

#4 Boots

Boots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:46 AM

Guy's name mentioned

http://www.mtv.com.a...drem-the-voice/
Posted Image

#5 frogo

frogo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,313 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:19 AM

Guy's name mentioned

http://www.mtv.com.a...drem-the-voice/

Unfortunately this must be a mistake. There have been other articles that don't mention Guy. If he was to do either XF or THE VOICE I'd much prefer he did THE VOICE. But really, he should be doing neither and concentrating on the USA! lol! -- just a personal frustration.

a124dcb8-4673-4cd4-ba6d-30e08a54739e.jpg

#6 Kiwichick

Kiwichick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:43 AM

Unfortunately this must be a mistake. There have been other articles that don't mention Guy. If he was to do either XF or THE VOICE I'd much prefer he did THE VOICE. But really, he should be doing neither and concentrating on the USA! lol! -- just a personal frustration.

... and we'd NEVER get to see "Punjabs Cooking show" OR a new album if he got tied up in another show like this. I did hear him say somewhere recently that if he found TV committments getting in the way of his making music and performing he'd give up the TV. Here's hoping it IS a mistake - although do they have guests?? It might be something like that perhaps?

Posted Image Taking over the world ... one heart at a time!

#7 Lyn

Lyn

Addicted to Guy - Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,034 posts
  • LocationAdelaide

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:54 PM

... and we'd NEVER get to see "Punjabs Cooking show" OR a new album if he got tied up in another show like this. I did hear him say somewhere recently that if he found TV committments getting in the way of his making music and performing he'd give up the TV. Here's hoping it IS a mistake - although do they have guests?? It might be something like that perhaps?

Didn't watch all of the series but I think they did have guest performers - so maybe he will just be a guest

757bfdaa-49db-4cdb-9ed9-20cf13aead1c.jpg

#8 stooge

stooge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,044 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:32 PM

Didn't watch all of the series but I think they did have guest performers - so maybe he will just be a guest

You could be right Lyn, just like Sia Furler was a guest mentor helping out Christina in the American version... :)

#9 Speck-Bella

Speck-Bella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,609 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:06 PM

It'll be a mistake. If anyone's been reading over the holiday period, there've been some beauties. My personal fave today is the music guy on the West Australian who thinks Guy's last hit was Like It Like That.

#10 stooge

stooge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,044 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:43 AM

It'll be a mistake. If anyone's been reading over the holiday period, there've been some beauties. My personal fave today is the music guy on the West Australian who thinks Guy's last hit was Like It Like That.

saw that Sandra :rolleyes: :lol:

#11 prinia

prinia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:29 AM

You are JOKING??? obviously not an ARIA follower either :lol:
Posted Image

#12 Speck-Bella

Speck-Bella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,609 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:30 PM

I got a ticket to The Voice for next Tuesday. I only applied for lunchtime ones and got lucky. I should be home in time for dinner.

#13 beautifulfro

beautifulfro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:37 PM

So I figure the new ads are for an Australian version.

It looks good, I'll watch it this time.
Posted Image

#14 stooge

stooge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,044 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:59 AM

I saw the add 2 nights ago....With Keith Urban talking about it, Seal and Joel and Delta too, I will give it a go as I love Joel and Seal, soooo hot :ph34r: ;)

#15 Speck-Bella

Speck-Bella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,609 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:26 PM

The Voice tickets apparently didn't say anything about getting there early to ensure a seat (mine included). According to the Daily Telly, up to 200 were turned away from first show.

So, last night I got an email from Applause telling me I had to 'click here' to reprint another ticket with important details added. I clicked but all it did was take me to the Applause home page. Trying to sort it out. Not that fussed about going, to be frank, but I've got something to do in the city this week anyway, so thought I might go along.

#16 SimplyAsIAm_

SimplyAsIAm_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

The Voice tickets apparently didn't say anything about getting there early to ensure a seat (mine included). According to the Daily Telly, up to 200 were turned away from first show.

So, last night I got an email from Applause telling me I had to 'click here' to reprint another ticket with important details added. I clicked but all it did was take me to the Applause home page. Trying to sort it out. Not that fussed about going, to be frank, but I've got something to do in the city this week anyway, so thought I might go along.

You have to login to Applause Store, then click "my applause store" in the top right corner.
This takes you to a screen where you can reprint tickets.
Hope that helps :)

#17 Speck-Bella

Speck-Bella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,609 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:47 PM

You have to login to Applause Store, then click "my applause store" in the top right corner.
This takes you to a screen where you can reprint tickets.
Hope that helps :)

Thanks. Found it.

#18 Speck-Bella

Speck-Bella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,609 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:02 PM

I think Chris Sebastian might be on The Voice.

@EllieRuffo @GuySebastian guy I just saw your brother perform at the voice! he was amazing :) so happy he got through..please follow us x

#19 SimplyAsIAm_

SimplyAsIAm_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

I think Chris Sebastian might be on The Voice.

@EllieRuffo @GuySebastian guy I just saw your brother perform at the voice! he was amazing :) so happy he got through..please follow us x

I wondered that since both Chris and JhayC came up here to Sydney right when the auditions were on.

But they were both very hush-hush about what exactly they were doing.

#20 Lyn

Lyn

Addicted to Guy - Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,034 posts
  • LocationAdelaide

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:04 PM

I wondered that since both Chris and JhayC came up here to Sydney right when the auditions were on.

But they were both very hush-hush about what exactly they were doing.

Don't think they are allowed to saĆ½ also don't think that person was supposed to tweet about who got thru either. Thought Bron said they had to sign some privacy paper.

757bfdaa-49db-4cdb-9ed9-20cf13aead1c.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users